Long term foreign academic programmes are suitable for students who are serious about learning a new language and would like a qualification at the end of their programme.

Students can study at an English speaking college, community college or sixth form. Or they can study on formal academic programmes at US, European and UK school placements towards a degree, A level or GCSE.

Our international education consultants will guide you through the application process, assist you in applying for a study visa and support you throughout your study. We’ll also take care of your accommodation whether you wish to board alone or at a students home stay.

There are a number of different programmes available, so please get in touch with us at TaiXi Culture Exchange and we’ll guide you through the options available.